Friday, December 16, 2011

FAILURE

So yes I have been slacking MAJORLY....not since October....almost 2 months, wow! At this point, there is too much to write about everything so I will just provide a few pictures and explain what they are from.





Jose's brother's wedding.


My friend Nikki's wedding that I flew home for in October.



My spanish class and I traveling to a small town to try some local food.


For the long weekend of Thanksgiving, some friends and I went to Golfo de Fonseca. It's a set of islands off the coast of El Salvador between Nicaragua and Honduras. 6 of us drove the 4 hour drive to the coast where we then boarded our two hour ferry ride that we took from where we parked our cars to our hotel. It was the most tightly packed boat full of so much stuff that we delivered to different places on the island. Definitely an experience.


Gina and I doing some yoga on the dock of our hotel one of the mornings. It was a beautiful place and VERY relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment