Another week down and the time is flying by....what happened to January? Things are going well and I am very happy that it is the weekend. This week went well, pretty normal. Still having Spanish class after school on Monday and Wednesday and then tutoring on Tuesday and Thursday.
My new student is adjusting well and I am very happy about that. The first few days were tough because everyone wanted to sit by him and talk to him and were just being silly about it. Now things have calmed down and it just seems like he is part of the class which is good.
This weekend I am hoping to relax some to rest up before the Framingham Master's class starts on Monday. I'm going to a yoga class later this morning, then the salon this afternoon. Tonight I might go over to a friends for dinner and then tomorrow, no big plans.
This is not a very exciting post but I just didn't want to be a slacker again. Life is just carrying on, things are going well and loving life:)
No comments:
Post a Comment