Saturday, March 17, 2012

It's been a busy few weeks but things are going very well! We had our field trip in early March to the sugar mill. The kids have a great time and it was the same place as last year so I knew what to expect. This year the sugar mound was MUCH bigger, MUCH bigger. It was huge.



We also had reading week this past week and it was lots of fun. We had parents come in to read throughout the week, the book fair, mystery readers over the intercom each day and it was just lots of fun! On Friday, the 5th grade teachers performed the play The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs. I was one of the pigs. It was funny and the kids really enjoyed it.



Outside of school, things are going well. I have been able to relax on the weekends and catch up on some things which was nice. We have our spring break in a few weeks and some friends and I are going to Panama, I'm very excited. Also, Jose and I are celebrating our 1 year this weekend. Time has gone so fast, I can't believe it. Things are going so well though, I'm very happy.

I also found out this week that my sister will be coming to visit in June also. Originally it was just going to be my mom (which I was always super excited about) but now Woogs is going to come too! I can't wait! It will be the colliding of 2 worlds like it was when Jose was in the states but it will be amazing!

Overall, things are going well and I'm looking forward to the trip to Panama coming up in a few weeks! Hope everyone at home is doing well. Love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment