Sunday, June 3, 2012

First party thrown by students

So a few Fridays ago (the Friday after my bday) some of the students had prepared a surprise party for one of our students that is moving away. Well, we got to the party and it ended up being a bday party for me too. It was so cute! We got to this ridiculous club. It was a golf course but one of the most ritzy places in the country. I could not believe it. Golf course, tennis courts, huge pool, I only saw a little section of the place. It was just the girls from my class and we swam, painted nails, decorated shirts, ate some food, had a GORGEOUS cake and just hung out. I had such a great time!! It's so interesting and fun to see how the girls act outside of school and how they act towards each other, adults, so fun!
I will be so sad to see this group of students go, but I'm sure I will love the next group just as much!

No comments:

Post a Comment