A lovely place :)
So we had the long 4 day weekend this weekend and I spent it relaxing mostly. For 5th grade, we had to enter our grades before the long weekend which was nice because I have had nothing to do this weekend while everyone else is stressing out to get everything submitted. Today I'm going to clean my room and maybe rearrange it haha.
Sunday night I went to a different all inclusive resort with a group of friends...7 of us total. It was a REALLY nice place. It was all inclusive so all drinks and food and everything were included. By food I mean constant meals ALL the time....I think I gained 10 pounds. You have breakfast which is an all you can eat buffet and then there is a "snack" again before lunch but the snacks are like meals all over again. Then it's lunch again. Thank goodness we were only there 2 days because I consumed enough for a whole week.
One of the many pools at Decamaron.
First injury from soccer
Strange how it's just bruised around the outside? Who knows?
So I have been playing soccer on Fridays with a bunch of men at the school. I am always the only girl that plays but it's a mix of coaches, janitors, people that work in the cafeteria, maintenance people...really whoever wants to come out and play. Well some of the guys kick it REALLY hard, as you can see in the evidence on my leg. I was defending one of the guys and we was winding up to take a big shot and I didn't want to get hit in the face so I turned my body but my leg got in the way. This picture was taken 3 days after I got hit. Today is day 4 and it's getting better but still a pretty nice battle wound. I think it's the worst ball mark I have ever had haha it really doesn't hurt that bad but it makes me look pretty tough haha.
The days are flying by and I'm at NINE days until I'm home and only 2 days of school left. I'm feeling like school is pretty much done because tomorrow is really the only day that I have to manage because on Thursday we are just watching a movie in the morning and then playing games in the field all afternoon that the PE teachers organized. I am having very mixed feelings about the school year ending and about coming home. I am very excited for summer but am going to miss my class and these kids SO much. Also, coming home is such a transition and throws the emotions all off but I am VERY VERY excited to see everyone that I have been missing so much! I will be home 5 weeks.....until July 20th.
No comments:
Post a Comment