This is one of the bedrooms at the house. There are 2 other rooms just like it.
Same as saturday, some people got up super early and surfed and others stayed back. I went along with the surfers this time but just sat on the beach and talked to the people there. One girl brought her two dogs too so I was playing around on the beach and in the water with them too. We headed back semi early because we all had some stuff to get done today and one girl had to catch a bus back to Guatemala. We did stop at a fish market on the way back and ew,ew,ew! It made me never want to eat fish again. All of the fish was just out there with eyes and all and it stunk sooo bad.
This is the pool where I spent much of my time. Waterfall and whirlpool included :)
Overall, it was a super fun weekend. I'm feeling ready for this week and we have a long weekend next weekend so that will be nice. I think I'm going to go along with a couple of the families here in the complejo and a couple other people that rented a beach house in another part of El Salvador. The families each have a 1 year old so who are adorable!! Well, that's all I got for now. Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Dining room area and hammocks where I took most of my naps!
omg...i can't wait to come visit...but will you ever have a weekend free for me to come? :)
ReplyDelete