So Sarka (my roommate's dog) and I have been hanging out a lot this week/weekend. My roommate (Holly) went back to the states for her sister's wedding so I was put on dog duty. Well I don't mind dogs but they also aren't my best friends in the whole world. Well early in the week, things were good. She went to a neighbors house for a couple nights because they have a dog that is friends with Sarka so that was nice. Well apparently that dog is crazy and Sarka is very peaceful so I said it was fine to bring her back to our apt. Well that probably wasnt the best choice. Sarka doesn't like to sleep alone in Holly's room so I had to sleep in there all weekend. She just whimpers and whines if she is in there alone. Well then she was all distraught from the change of location so she wouldn't eat for a few days. Then she started eating again but then threw up this morning. The dog is crazy and thank god Holly is getting back tonight haha.
I also wanted to post a few pictures from the lake when I tried kneeboarding. The mom sent me the pictures so I thought I would put some up.



Pulling yourself up onto the board was the hardest part.
This week will be a normal week and then this weekend I might go with some friends to some parties at the beach, still not sure yet. After this past weekend of solid rain,rain,rain it would be nice to get away for the weekend and do something exciting. Well hope all is well, miss you lots!
No comments:
Post a Comment